Blake Petite | Remy Human Hair Lace Front Wig (Hand-Tied)
$2,067.20 $2,432.00750 | 750A
Blake Petite by Jon Renau is long wig and luxurious with limitless possibilities. This Remy Human Hair wig truly has it all. Jon Renau Blake features 100% Remy human hair – the highest quality available. The 100% hand-tied stretch cap is completely hand-knotted, creating supreme comfort and natural movement. The SmartLace™ front creates a natural-looking hairline and allows for styling hair off the face. And the monofilament top provides multi-directional styling and looks like natural hair growth. All together, it’s the most natural hair, combined with the most natural-looking hairline and part, as well as the most comfortable cap. You’ll have limitless styling possibilities and the most natural-looking appearance with this beautiful, ultra-lux style.
- 100% Remy Human Hair – the finest elite-quality Remy human hair is stronger, healthier and less likely to tangle because the cuticle is still intact. It gives you the option to style with heat tools and treat just like your own hair.
- 100% Hand-tied – completely hand-knotted stretch cap creates supreme comfort and natural movement, allowing each individual hair to move freely like natural hair.
- SmartLace™ Front – ready-to-wear, hand-tied lace front is sheer, smooth and soft. It mimics a natural hairline, allowing you to style hair off the face. It also conforms to the shape of your head, giving you a secure fit. No tape or adhesive necessary!
- Monofilament Top – allows multi-directional parting while providing the appearance of natural hair growth where the hair is parted.
- Velvet Ear Tabs – velvet-lined ear tabs are bendable, allowing for a smooth, comfortable and contoured fit.
- Adjustable Strap – allows you to adjust the circumference of the cap.
Favorites Collection 2018
Due to popular demand, Jon Renau’s most loved styles are
now available in additional cap sizes (petite, average, large).
Plus, an upgraded cap design on an all-time best seller.
Your Favorite. Your Way.