Longing for Long by Raquel Welch
"Make it easy." Longing for Long is one of Raquel Welch’s longest layered wig styles with so many ways to make it your own. It’s a silhouette loaded with tumbled, cascading waves that offer just the right amount of fullness to deliver a natural look and appeal. It’s a style that can be “scrunched” up for more texture, or brushed out to create a glamorous soft wave. The Sheer Indulgence™ lace front monofilament top allows for natural looking off-the-face styling and multiple parting options. Longing for Long is part of the Signature Collection.
COLOR SHOWN: R29S+
- Sheer Indulgence™ Monofilament Top - The base is machine-made, and the hair on the entire top of the wig is hand knotted one by one throughout the entire top for natural movement...
- Temple-to-Temple Sheer Lace Front - Virtually invisible lace front that provides off the face styling flexibility with the look of natural hair.
- Velvet-Lined Ear Tabs and Nape - Ensures a secure and comfortable fit.
- Memory Cap II® Base - It’s the Patented Memory Cap® construction with a finer, yet resilient stretch lace for the lightest most comfortable and secure fit available.
- Vibralite Fiber - Ready-to-Wear and specially formulated to simulate the natural look and feel of protein rich hair.
|Hair Type:||Synthetic Hair|
|Cap Construction:||Lace Front, Monofilament Top|
|Product Weight:||5.75 ounces|
|Approximate Length:||Front: 14" | Crown: 14" | Sides: 14" | Back: 14" | Nape: 12.5"|