Marusha Mono | Long Synthetic Wig (Mono Top)
Marusha Mono by Ellen Wille is a long, layered style – smooth and straight with a soft side bang and wispy, flipped ends. This modern wig features a monofilament top and is ideal for an average head size.
The density of the ready-to-wear synthetic hair looks more like natural hair and requires little to no customization or thinning. Marusha Mono is part of the Ellen Wille Hair Power collection.
- Monofilament Part - Hand-knotted to create the appearance of natural hair growth where the hair is parted and is sheer to blend in with all skin tones.
- Lace Front - Hand-knotted, ready to wear and virtually invisible. The lace front creates a natural-looking hairline for off-the-face styling versatility.
- Synthetic Hair - The synthetic fiber retains its style even through washing and requires much less maintenance than Human Hair or High-Heat fibers.
- Velvet Lined Ear Tabs - Contain a wire that bends to conform to the shape of your temples. Constructed with a soft, velvet material for added comfort.
- Adjustable Smooth Velcro Straps - Soft straps adjust up to a 1/2 inch in either direction to achieve a more comfortable and secure fit.
- Basic Cap [also referred to as Capless] - This lightweight cap is constructed with spaces between the wefts to allow for ventilation to keep your scalp cool.